MELTON THEATRE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
For customer information, Melton Theatre is responsible for the appropriate production, and the customer is subject to the following Terms and Conditions.
1. You need a valid ticket that must be produced to get in to see the show/event
2. Seating for events is ordinarily reserved. These seats are allocated at booking and they cannot be altered
3. The theatre offers no refunds or exchanges on valid tickets. Exceptional Circumstances must be submitted in writing to the Theatre and received no later than one week prior to the show commencing. Your booking fee may be retained under these circumstances. Any approved refunds will not take place until after the performance.
4. Melton Theatre reserves the right to refuse admission in reasonable circumstances. If you arrive late you may be made to wait until a convenient break in the show before you can take your seat
5. Only in the event of a show or event being cancelled will we refund your ticket. In the event of cancellation we will do our best to contact customers, however it remains the responsibility of the customer to check the advertised event is going ahead as scheduled
6. Reselling this ticket for commercial gain or profit makes it void. Use in promotions or packages without the express permission of the promoter/organiser is prohibited
7. Sometimes the producer or event promoter needs to make an alteration to the advertised details for the performance at short notice. If this happens then the producer or event promoter is not obliged to refund your money or exchange your tickets
8. Whilst we allocate specific seats to you, Melton Theatre retain the right to change these seats in exceptional circumstances
9. If there are any issues with the show on your advertised ticket, then you should speak promptly to the on duty Theatre Supervisor prior to or during the show, where possible
10. We’re sorry if any of your personal property is lost or damaged while at the venue, but neither the producer/event promoter nor Melton Theatre/Brooksby Melton College can be held responsible
11. The unauthorised use of a camera, video camera or any other sort of recording equipment is strictly forbidden, unless expressly stated otherwise by the performing company.
12. Melton Theatre retains the right to confiscate prohibited items – such as bottles, cans, food and drink not purchased at the event, cameras or items that may potentially interrupt proceedings – in accordance with Melton Theatre Policies
13. Please check details such as timings with Melton Theatre before travelling as these may be subject to late changes
14. Please check age restrictions applied to the show and take a valid form of ID along to the event if required. Not providing the correct ID may result in admission being refused without a refund
15. Melton Theatre own the rights to any visual image generated in the auditorium involving the ticket holder. Purchase of this ticket is confirmation of your consent
16. Only food and drink purchased from the venue may be consumed on the premises. Glass wear and glass bottles are not permitted in the auditorium or outside the confines of the Melton Theatre Bar
17. Smoking and the use of E-Cigarettes is prohibited in any area of Melton Theatre or Brooksby Melton College
18. Refunds are not available for customers who have either been refused entry or ejected from Melton Theatre for failing to comply with these Terms and Conditions
19. All tickets are subject to a £1.00 booking fee per ticket purchased. This will be advertised at the point of sale
20. Brooksby Melton College and Melton Theatre take our responsibility for safeguarding of visitors and employees seriously, therefore anyone under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult. Admission will be refused where they are not accompanied.
Brooksby Hall Christmas Fair – Terms and Conditions
1. Brooksby Hall will not issue refunds, exchanges or transfer tickets for any bookings for the Christmas Fair.
2. Guests who have pre-booked their tickets will only be allowed entry to the Christmas Fair on presentation of their valid ticket/s.
3. If you require your ticket/s posting to you, there will be a postage charge of £1.50.
4. Brooksby Hall, as the organiser, has the right to refuse entry without refund, if a customer demonstrates inappropriate behaviour.
5. Brooksby Hall reserves the right to change pre-advertised entertainment and activities at the Christmas Fair, subject to availability of external contributors, health and safety and other unforeseen circumstances.
6. Brooksby Hall reserves the right to cancel the event without refund due to unforeseen circumstances including, but not limited to, inclement weather.
7. Guests who have pre-booked their tickets can claim a free hot chocolate and mince pie for each pre-booked ticket, these must be claimed before 3.30pm on the day their ticket is valid.
8. All Under-16’s must be accompanied by an adult.
9. Brooksby Hall will be providing mini buses from Wilton Road Car Park, Melton Mowbray to Brooksby Hall on each day of the event. Buses will depart Wilton Road Car Park approximately every 30 minutes beginning at 10.00am. The last bus to Brooksby Hall will leave Wilton Road Car Park at 2.30pm. The last bus will leave Brooksby Hall to return to Wilton Road Car Park at 4.30pm. Minibus seats are on a first-come first-served basis, we cannot guarantee a place on the minibus.
10. Visitors participating in ice skating do so at their own risk. The 10m x 15m ice skating rink is a synthtic 'glice' skating rink. Skates will be available from child show size 9 to adult shoe size 12.
11. Santa’s Grotto will be restricted to children up to age 10.